Chez Toast or Toast Haus

Toast is the most from coast to coast - and this is his Blog! You'll be witness to various insignificant musings. Please take them all with a grain of salt... or curry.

Thursday, May 24, 2007

I hate tack strips... I spent all day yesterday pulling up the carpet in the star wars cave and then removing the metric ass-load of staples that some bozo used to staple the padding to the hardwood floors. Then there are the tack strips - the stupid little angry strips of wood along the wall that they use to hold the carpet down. BOOOO! Ya gotta wedge something underneath them, then use a nail puller and prybar to pull them up. Why did I want to pull up carpet and get the hardwoods resurfaced? Was I on crack?

In other news today, the last of my recent slew of ebayed star wars items is going in the mail. This will be a day long remembered... It has seen the end of Kenobi and will soon see the end of the last of my crap that needs to be shipped.

That is all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home