Chez Toast or Toast Haus

Toast is the most from coast to coast - and this is his Blog! You'll be witness to various insignificant musings. Please take them all with a grain of salt... or curry.

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

This passed Sunday, I took Lisa for her first motorcycle ride. It was my first ride with a passenger as well. We both came back in one piece with nary an incident and she enjoyed it. Now that we know she is not terrified from the ordeal and wishes to continue, we can invest in some better riding gear for her. I'm looking forward to it. I think it will give me more chances to ride if she can come with. "Hey Sweetie, want to ride down to your mom and dad's and run across Pine Mountain?" "SURE! Let me get my helmet!"

See how my logic works?

3 Comments:

  • At 8:52 PM, Blogger Bev said…

    Yay! That is progress, indeed. How's the Harry Potter reading coming along??? Are you hooked yet?

     
  • At 6:17 AM, Blogger Paula said…

    I have to admit that I stopped dropping by your blog as I hadn't seen an update in AGES. Look how much I missed!

    Glad Little had fun on the ride. Are you going to color coordinate?

    And hooray for Harry Potter! I bet he's SO hooked.

     
  • At 7:36 AM, Blogger Toast said…

    No color coordination... she won't do the booger suit :(

     

Post a Comment

<< Home