Chez Toast or Toast Haus

Toast is the most from coast to coast - and this is his Blog! You'll be witness to various insignificant musings. Please take them all with a grain of salt... or curry.

Monday, November 20, 2006

Buckeyes and Doughnuts!

Not only is it a great day to be an Ohio State Buckeye fan, it's also great to be "an unnamed person in the Atlanta area"

Remember the Granny's Doughnuts I mentioned in my last entry? Well, I got this note from Vince this morning...

-----------------------------------------------

Chris,
I made arrangements with the Granny's owner on Sunday to cook up an
extra batch of Granny's Supremes for 5:00am pick up for an unnamed
person in the Atlanta area.
The owner said no problem, and the Supreme's will be waiting for me
when I arrive in the morning.
Got to Granny's this morning at 5:02am and those babies were waiting
for me alright, still warm. The precious, lucious cargo was carefully
placed in (2) extra large zip locks, bubble wrapped, and boxed. Hopefully donut integrity will remain intact. Seven Supremes are headed your way. You may want to start fasting
today in preparation.
I shipped them to your work address Fed ex overnight priority. They should be delivered before 10:30am tomorrow.

I hope they are as good as you remember.

Fed ex tracking#858351953910

Enjoy,
Vince
-------------------------------------------

OH MY GOD! Songs will be sung and tales will be told I can assure you! This will be a grand day in the old Toaster household. A red banner day to be sure! For those of you who know me and my thing about Ted's Hot Dogs from Tempe/Buffalo, this is THAT BIG!

Vince just went on my all time favorite people list. I can't describe my gratitude... and I don't even have them in hand yet. I swear, my head will fall off tommorrow!

Stay tuned for full Operation Granny's Doughnuts Coverage!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home